Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Have you Tried Recyclebank?


Have you tried Recyclebank yet? 

I love this program!! Earn Points by participating in easy activities on the Recyclebank site about recycling and "green" living, amongst other ways to earn!! Redeem points for awesome HIGH VALUE coupons and deals online and in stores!!

Right now there is a "Green your School Year" opportunity to earn TONS of recyclebank points for taking some quizzes, pledges and polls - I earned almost 300+ points and now I am redeeming my points for some awesome coupons!! Right now you can get a free Fruit & Maple Oatmeal OR Ice Cream Cone from McDonalds for only 100 points each!! Or redeem 150 points for $6 off any 2 entrees at Olive Garden!! I can't wait to start redeeming my points!



So what are you waiting for? Click HERE to get signed up today! Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter so you don't miss any "points-earning" opportunities and "like" their Facebook page as well! Once you sign up - make sure to click on the "Earn Points" link to see all the ways you can collect points!




No comments:

Post a Comment