- Stylished brushed steel design
- On/off slider for intuitive handling
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Spoken battery and connection status updates
- NFC* technology for easy pairing
- HD Voice* for exceptional call quality
- Wear it all day with the transparent earhook or ergonomically-designed Eargels™
- Stream music, podcasts or GPS directions
- Up to 6 hours talk time
With the new year approaching, I am hoping to start heading to the gym and since the Jabra Style can stream music (in addition to being able to stream other multimedia such as podcasts and GPS) - this will be perfect place in my ear and keep motivated with music while working out and even be accessible to my family if they need to call me.
The Jabra Style would make a perfect gift for anyone in your life with a cellular device - it would free up their hands to work around the office, house and car! Once our daughter is old enough to drive and has a cell phone - a bluetooth hands free headset will be one of the first purchases we get her! I think it would making driving safer for teens and young adults who like to chat on their phones and will give them both hands on the wheel while chatting! As an added bonus....Rose loves the Jabra headsets because when I am not using it, she puts it in her ear and pretends she is a spy on a covert mission!!
The Jabra Style is available for $49.99 at both Verizon and Tmobile and would make an excellent holiday gift for your loved ones or yourself!