“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”Rose recently had the opportunity to review a couple of products from Uncle Milton's Toys! For this review she received the Lightshow DJ for her room. It is a really unique room decor item that lights up and pulses to the beat of the different styles of music she is playing!
- Turn on your favorite music and watch as multi-colored lights come to life on your wall and pump to the beat
- Choose from 4 different music programs to match your music style and mood; From chillin' out to an all-out dance party
- Dancing multi-colored lights pump to the beat of your music with over 20 different light and color combinations
- Includes 2 light effect lenses with different patterns to mix up your light show; Personalize your light pod with the peel 'n stick decals
- Includes 1 Lightshow DJ, 1 Base 2 Light effect lenses, 1 Decal sheet and instructions
Rose absolutely loved the Lightshow DJ! She loved making her own disco club in her room with all the lights off and the pulsing lights of her Lightshow DJ flashing away! This is a fun item for a young pre-teen/teen - it is fun and unique and doesn't take up a lot of space in their room!
Uncle Milton's is on Facebook - "Like" their page to stay up to date on the latest products, news and more! You can find all Uncle Milton's toys at Toys R Us and Amazon - they make perfect gifts!
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor (NOT Coupon Savvy Sarah) is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"