“Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.”
When you buy the Sam’s Club Groupon deal you will receive:
- A one year Sam’s Plus membership ($100 value) - New Members only
- Complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club, online or fuel purchases
- Three Free Fresh-food certificates, redeemable at the time of membership
activation through Monday, July 27, 2015 (a $22.94 value), including:
One rotisserie chicken (2.75lb—$4.98 value)
One container of Italian Rose Fresh Salsa (48 oz—$9.98 value)
Gourmet cupcakes (8-count—$7.98 value)
Note: Offer valid for new Sam’s Club Members only; not valid for those with a current membership or those who were Sam’s Club members less than 6 months prior to April 21, 2015.
As a Sam’s Plus member, you’ll also receive:
- $10 cash rewards for every $500 in qualifying purchases, up to $500 annually
- $130 in special members-only instant savings
- Early shopping hours, 7 a.m. Monday - Saturday (hours may vary by club)
HERE'S HOW TO GET YOUR DEAL:
1. Go to Ebates website
- if you are a new member, sign up for free and you get a bonus $10 gift card to a retailer of your choice
- if you are an existing member, just log in
2. Once logged in at Ebates - type Groupon in the search box.
- you will be taken to the Groupon info page that shows the current Cashback percentage (6% at Groupon)
3. Click on SHOP NOW
- you will be taken directly to Groupon's website while Ebates tracks your purchase - you will earn $2.70 (6% of $45 purchase) on this Groupon purchase.
4. Redeem your Groupon voucher at Sam's Club! It's that easy!
- I bought a Sam's Club membership last year through this deal but I didn't know Groupon participated with Ebates so I missed out on that extra cashback amount!
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"