“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Last year we had the opportunity to review the Nutri Ninja/Ninja Blender Duo with Auto iQ and we were impressed with how versatile the Ninja was and how many tasks you can complete with it: blending, crushing, food processing, chopping and even nutrient and vitamin extraction. Needless to say, I was thrilled at chance to review another Ninja product - the Nutri Ninja 2-in-1!
I love that all my Ninja products are compatible and that I can use the tools from my Nutri Ninja with my Ninja Blender Duo. It's perfect for entertaining or when I am making multiple recipes at once! I made Rose a chocolate covered strawberry shake in my Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 and then went on to make myself a strawberry banana smoothie that I was able to take to the gym in the convenient Nutri Ninja cups with Sip & Seal lids!
With Cinco de Mayo just around the corner, Ninja has a bunch of recipes that would be perfect for your fiesta such as their Frozen Margaritas and their Best Blender Salsa. You can find these recipes on their website along with many other tasty recipes!
Here are some product details about the Nutri Ninja 2-in-1:
- Perfect for a compact kitchen, this versatile power pod allows consumers to easily flip from the Nutri Ninja® single-serve blender to an all-in-one food processor, achieving perfect results every time.
- Perfect for an on-the-go super juice, chopped salad, frozen dessert, smooth dips, soups or even pizza dough, the 2-in-1 is a convenient choice.
- Features a 700 Watt Power Pod with One-Touch Pulse Technology®.
- Includes a 40-ounce All-in-One Processor Bowl, two 16-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cups and two Sip & Seal™ Lids.
- All detachable parts, except the geared lid, are dishwasher safe, and all parts are BPA free.
- Available at major retailers nationwide starting at $99.99 MSRP.
|I love how versatile the Nutri Ninja is!|
The Nutri Ninja 2-in-1 is definitely a helpful addition to my kitchen with all tasks you can complete with it: blending, crushing, food processing, chopping and even nutrient and vitamin extraction. One machine with a few parts that easily interchange versus several different heavy kitchen appliances? I will take the Ninja over them any day!
Get social with Ninja and all their products!
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"