We use our Cilantro Chipotle Mayo as a side condiment to dip veggies in, spread on a sandwich in place of regular mayo and Rose loves to dip breaded shrimp in it. My husband and I's favorite way to use it is grilling. I always double to triple the batch and we brush on chicken or pork chops and throw them on the grill. The mayo makes them so tender and juicy. We also grill halves of zucchini and serve the grilled meat and veggies with the Cilantro Chipotle Mayo on the side - AMAZING!! The recipe below is for one batch (approximately 1 cup); if you double the batch - reduce the chipotle slightly, using 1 1/2 tsp total.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- Mix all ingredients in medium size bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve as a side condiment or brushed on your favorite meats and veggies on the grill.
|Rose's favorite way to eat Cilantro Chipotle Mayo - with breaded shrimp|