|Photo is representative of the products included, however actual colors may vary based on stock availability.|
Julep has a new Maven subscriber welcome box offer that is perfect for the occasion. Fun brights and a top-notch beauty bonus make up the 4-Piece Welcome Box and it's free for new Maven subscribers (a $62 value). As a Julep Maven subscriber, you get first access to trend setting colors and top-rated beauty products every month in addition to plenty more perks such as:
- Julep Maven is affordable. You get over $40 of full-size products in every box for just $24.99 per month.
- Julep Maven is flexible. Once you are a Maven and have paid for your first box, you can skip a month if you need to or you can gift your box to a friend - you have choices.
- Julep Maven is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
- Mavens get benefits all month long at Julep - like 20% off Julep.com, free shipping, early access to secret sales and more - imagine what you can save on your shopping!
- A Maven subscription is also a great gift for the nail polish and beauty product lover in your life.
Join Julep Maven and get the New 4-Piece Welcome Box FREE ($62 value) - just pay $2.99 shipping - Enter the code SCORE at checkout. Offer expires 5/18/15.
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor (NOT Coupon Savvy Sarah) is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"