“The featured product was provided free of charge, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Rise and Shine - Entenmann’s New Limited Edition French Toast Soft’ees hit store shelves this week! They are perfect for those on-the-go mornings or sleep-in Sundays.
Entenmann’s, the bakers of the classic Rich Frosted Donuts, are ready to “shake up your wake up” with new these French Toast-flavored donuts that are a fun and delicious way start the day. Did you know that most Americans recognize that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet millions often skip their morning meal. So for something extra special in the morning, Entenmann’s has also created a satisfying sweet and savory recipe. The Rise & Shine Entenmann’s Breakfast Sandwich uses the French Toast Soft’ees for a delicious breakfast delight!
Rise and Shine Entenmann’s Soft’ees French Toast Donut Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 Entenmann’s Soft’ees French Toast Donut (plain, cinnamon or powdered sugar)
- Fried egg
- Crispy bacon
- Sliced cheese (whatever is your favorite)
- Maple glaze (recipe below)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- Turn on oven boiler to high.
- Prepare the glaze: Mix together maple syrup, vanilla extract and powdered sugar. Tip: If the glaze is too thin; add more powdered sugar, if it’s too thick; add a drop of milk.
- Prepare the fried egg and bacon.
- Slice the donut horizontally in half using a serrated knife. Open the donut and place on a baking pan or cookie sheet. Top one side of the donut with the fried egg, bacon and cheese. Place both halves under the broiler until cheese is melted. Take out the baking pan or cookie sheet from the oven. Dip the cut side of the untopped donut in the maple glaze and place glaze down on the other side to finish the sandwich. And enjoy!
This quick, easy recipe is a delectable way to start your day and get your family eating breakfast again. For more simple recipe ideas, visit Entenmann’s on Facebook or www.entenmanns.com. You can also see Robbins bring these recipes to life on the Entenmann’s YouTube page. Don't forget to keep an eye out for these Limited Edition French Toast Soft'ees - they make your whole house smell like maple syrup and they taste just as delicious!
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"