“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Based on the New York Times best seller by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard, Killing Jesus is an epic motion picture event chronicling the life and death of Jesus as never before. Featuring an all-star cast, including Stephen Moyer, Rufus Sewell, Emmanuelle Chriqui and Kelsey Grammer, this thought-provoking account adds new context to the story of Jesus and the conflicts that led to his demise.
The movie Killing Jesus was released on June 2, 2015 and has a run-time of 191 minutes. It is available on DVD and Blu-ray formats at major retailers nationwide in addition to online at Amazon.
- What It’s Like to Play Jesus
- Getting Into Character with Haaz Sleiman
- Stephen Moyer on Playing Pontius Pilate
- Kelsey Grammer on Playing King Herod
- Stephanie Leonidas on Playing Salome
- Abhin Galeya on Playing John the Baptist
- Eoin Macken on Playing Antipas
- Joe Doyle on Playing Judas
- John Rhys Davies on Playing Annas
- Emmanuelle Chriqui on Playing Herodia
- Killing Jesus: The Costumes
- The Women’s Costumes
- Killing Jesus: The Make-Up
- Killing Jesus: Behind the Production
- Filming in Morocco
- The Director, Chris Menaul
- The Power Struggle of the Time
Killing Jesus was a really powerful movie. The costumes and attention to detail were superb and the focus of the film was more on the historical presentation of Jesus's life than the supernatural miracles performed within it. Despite the film's title, the movie follows mostly along Jesus's life and not centrally focused on his death, while he struggles throughout the movie with his own divinity and even questions it. Definitely a must-see movie.
Killing Jesus Movie Trailer:
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"