“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”The beginning of season three found the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles honing their skills and fighting off threats in the woods. Now, it’s time for them to return to New York and defend their city in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC!, which picks up with the next seven episodes of season three.
In these episodes, the Turtles search for their lost master Splinter and defend NYC from the criminal world that is terrorizing the city and its people. This DVD also includes the “Mutation Of A Scene” special feature, which offers a behind-the-scenes look into every episode. Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! is available on DVD July 14, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! includes the following episodes:
- Vision Quest–Leo takes the Turtles to train in the woods in an advanced ninja ritual where they must overcome their weaknesses and face their greatest enemies in order to become true ninjas.
- Return to New York–The Turtles return to the city to search for Splinter, only to find that the city is overrun with Kraang.
- Serpent Hunt–As the Turtles search for Karai, they have to deal with a city filled with Kraangdroids as well as Zeck and Steranko, who hunt Karai for their own means.
- The Pig and the Rhino–Donnie finishes a new batch of retro-mutagen, hoping to save Karai, but the Turtles find themselves hunted by Shredder’s new vengeful henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Battle for New York – Part 1–Leo doesn’t trust Slash when he emerges leading a team called the “Mighty Mutanimals.”
- Battle for New York – Part 2–While the Mighty Mutanimals lay siege to TCRI, the Turtles must brave the bizarre world of Dimension X to save the enslaved people of New York.
- Casey Jones vs. the Underworld–Casey Jones thinks he can take on the criminal underworld on his own, but when he discovers the Shredder is behind the growing crime wave, he finds himself in over his head.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! Fast Facts:
Street Date: July 14, 2015
DVD SRP: $14.99
DVD Running Time: Approximately 157 minutes
DVD Special Features:
· Mutation of a Scene: Vision Quest
· Mutation of a Scene: Return to New York
· Mutation of a Scene: Serpent Hunt
· Mutation of a Scene: The Pig and the Rhino
· Mutation of a Scene: Battle for New York Pt. 1
· Mutation of a Scene: Battle for New York Pt. 2
· Mutation of a Scene: Casey Jones vs. the Underworld
My nephew Brady was psyched about this DVD! He previously ran off with all my other TMNT DVDS (Auntie Sarah rules!). He loved watching this along with my daughter and his other siblings - it was their downtime before the Independence Day fireworks and they absolutely gave it two thumbs up each!
Coupon Savvy Sarah is giving away this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC DVD to one lucky reader - Just Enter to Win on the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"