“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Staples is our first stop when it comes to Back to School shopping - especially since my husband is not only the principal of his middle/high school, but this year he finds himself back in the classroom teaching Spanish! We always find awesome deals for Markus and Rose too - she loves to explore the aisles and pick out items that reflect her current tastes and style!
Staples not only has a wide assortment of must-have essentials and technology for less - They also have some really cool and trendy new items for Back to School this year. Rose got a fun assortment of school supplies to review including a really clever and fun pencil case which was designed by students! Check out the cool supplies below and be sure to add them to your shopping list!
- The Bag: Part of the Staples exclusive Designed by Students Collection, The Bag includes a fork and spoon combo in a hidden compartment (handle). ($9.74)
- Glitter and Flow Iphone Case: Specially designed for iPhone 6,5 and 5s, these cases bring beauty and glam to your smartphone while protecting it from scratches, dirt and bumps. ($12.99)
- Staples Teen Vogue Better Binder: Exclusive to Staples! Show your true colors by adding extra fashion and flair to this durable and convenient binder with a rubberized spine to prevent splitting and strong easy-open rings. ($8.99)
- Me to We Wirebound Notebook: Help provide health care to someone in need while keeping notes organized. ($1.99)
- Me to We Journal: Made from 30% post-consumer waste paper, record your thoughts, ideas and dreams into this journal – then turn those words into action and help provide health care to someone in need. ($6.99)
- The Big Pen: Part of the Staples exclusive Designed by Students Collection, the Big Pen features interchangeable writing tips, zipper pockets for small accessories, a built-in pencil sharpener and an extra-large eraser. ($8.99)
- Sharpie eXtreme Permanent Marker, Extra Strength, Black, 4/pk: This Sharpie Permanent Marker has a durable strength tip that produces bolder lines that last longer. These Sharpie markers come in an assortment of bright colors that are ideal for any surface. The lines on these Sharpie colors are highly visible and won't fade over time. Ideal for camping gear, sports gear, plastic and wood. This Sharpie pack is tough enough to withstand heavy use, but can also be used on delicate surfaces. The certified-nontoxic ink won't smudge or wear off in sun or rain. ($7.99)
- Sharpie Clear View Highlighters, Chisel Tip, Assorted, 3/pk: These Sharpie Clear View Highlighters create clear and legible notes. Highlighting precise sections is easy with this highlighter pack. You will not miss your mark when using a Sharpie Clear View highlighter. ($5.99)
This was a fantastic assortment of supplies that are available at Staples! Some of my favorites are "The Bag" because is so versatile for using for snacks and school lunches and I love that it can be washed in the dishwasher. I also loved the iPhone case because it is really hip with the glittery back (what tween/teen/grown woman doesn't like a little sparkle?). Rose loved the Teen Vogue products again this year - those were also her favorites last year because they aren't boring, traditional plan binders and notebooks. The Big Pen pencil case is a must-have multi-purpose school supply: You can use the tip as a highlighter (you can also purchase other writing instrument tips separately) and you can store your writing utensils inside as well. The top is an actual eraser and there is a hidden pencil sharpener in the top - how cool is that?
This weekend we plan on heading to Staples for any last minute supplies now that we have Rose's supply lists from her teachers! Don't forget Staples Back to School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee (valid 6/28/15 - 9/19/15) so you can score the lowest price on everything you need.
Enter for the chance to win a $50 Staples Gift Card!
Open to US residents only - Giveaway ends 9/5!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"