“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
The tail-wagging adventures include rolling with the PAW Patrol to rescue Super Pup Rubble, helping Dora and Boots find a missing puppy, counting on Team Umizoomi to save a lost dog and more! The puppy party continues as the Bubble Guppies meet Bubble Puppy, and Blue prepares for a play date with her best puppy pal, Magenta!
Nickelodeon Favorites: Puppy Palooza! also includes the DVD debut of the brand-new Nick live-action preschool special Mutt & Stuff featuring the original star of The Dog Whisperer, Cesar Millan! Created by Nickelodeon and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Nickelodeon Favorites: Puppy Palooza! will be available on DVD on August 25, 2015 (just a day before National Dog Day!) for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
- PAW Patrol: Pups Save A Super Pup/Pups Save Ryder's Robot - Rubble is pretending to be a super pup, but when he gets himself in trouble, it's up to Ryder and the PAW Patrol to save Rubble! / When Ryder's Robot Pup breaks and starts going wild around Adventure Bay, it takes the whole PAW Patrol to help Ryder find it.
- Bubble Guppies: Bubble Puppy! - Sit! Stay! Fetch! Gil wants to adopt a puppy, but the Bubble Guppies have to learn how to take care of a pet before he can bring the little guy home.
- Dora The Explorer: Puppies Galore - Dora, Boots, Benny and a stroller full of rambunctious puppies rush to save their puppy friend, Little Boots, before he wakes up a bear.
- Team Umizoomi: Buster the Lost Dog - Milli, Geo and Bot are playing in the park with their friend Anna and her adorable dog Buster. When a game of fetch goes awry, Buster accidentally jumps into the back of a truck that carries him far, far away...to a construction site! To rescue Buster, the team must use their mighty-math skills to find Buster and reunite him with Anna.
- Blue's Clues: Magenta Comes Over - Blue has a playdate with her best friend Magenta. We play Blue's Clues to determine what Blue wants to do when Magenta comes over. In addition to finding Blue's Clues, we identify and categorize footprints in the backyard with Shovel and Pail, explore the concept of opposites with Mr. Salt and Mrs. Pepper, and help the Felt Friends pick out costumes by making associations.
- Mutt & Stuff - In this half-hour special, Calvin's dad (Cesar Millan, original star of The Dog Whisperer) hands him the keys to Mutt & Stuff and makes him in charge of the only school on the planet just for dogs! Calvin's job to make sure all the dogs get a bubble bath before the Dynamo Doggy Frisbee Festival. When lovable 6-foot-tall fuzzy dog Stuff gets too excited around the newest puppy, the little pup gets scared and won't get in the tub. Calvin helps Stuff learn a valuable lesson about acting calm around a puppy so it feels safe when it's trying something new. Get ready for mounds of messy bubbles, heartfelt moments, unbelievable Frisbee tricks, a dog-themed dance party, and lots of slapstick doggy silliness! It's all just a typical day at Mutt & Stuff!
My nieces were glued to the TV (I kid you not!) with this collection! All the characters are so much fun to watch and my niece (aka #4) is obsessed with Dora and puppies - Nickelodeon definitely compiled a great set of episodes in this DVD that are sure to thrill your little ones! This 6 episode DVD has a run-time of 137 minutes.
Enter to win your very own copy of Nickelodeon Favorites: Puppy Palooza! DVD - Just enter on the Rafflecopter form below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"