“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Halloween is around the corner and closing fast! Have you and your children decided what they want to dress up as this year? Rose wants to be Batwoman with this cool, sleek black pantsuit!
Not only are Disney Villains deliciously evil, but they have deliciously fabulous hair. Edda USA just released a new Disney book titled Disney Villains Hairstyles & Looks. Thanks to the step-by-step instructions in this book, anyone can create fun, crazy, and exciting hairstyles inspired by such favorite evil-doers as Maleficent, Cruella de Vil, Queen Grimhild, Ursula, Lady Tremaine, Madame Medusa and Captain Hook.
Disney Villains Hairstyles and Looks includes thirty exciting looks, each of which is meticulously photographed on a real girl. It is the perfect guidebook for birthdays, costume parties, Halloween – or just when you want to spice up your everyday look!
Some of the hairstyles include:
- Malificent’s Braided Horns – A fabulous concoction of twisted and intertwined braids
- The Evil Queen’s Magic Mirror Side Braid – An elegant look for any occasion
- Ursula’s Streaming Curls – A cascade of curls created with a curling iron
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Parrot – A topknot of curly locks
- Cruela de Vil’s Glamorous Buns – Two quirky, asymmetrical buns
- Mother Gothel’s Tower of Hair – Hair styled for maximum height
- Madame Mim’s Batty Bangs – An updo accented by wild purple bangs
- Lady Tremaine’s Posh Spiral – A regal style accomplished with backcombing
- Queen of Hearts’ Off With Their Heads! – A braid that winds around the head
This book is the perfect guide for not only Halloween but all year round - themed parties, trips to Disney and more. The steps are so easily outlined with detailed photos - you can't go wrong! My favorite hairstyle is the Ocean of Braids & Curls above! I could see wearing this to a wedding or fancy party! This book is a must-own for any Disney nut like us!
What is your favorite hairstyle in the book?
You can purchase Disney Villains Hairstyles & Looks book at major bookstores nationwide in addition to online at Amazon.
Follow Edda USA on social media for all the latest news!
Edda USA is giving Coupon Savvy Sarah readers the chance to WIN the NEW Disney Villains Hairstyles & Looks Book! Enter Below on the Rafflecopter form for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"