Thursday, September 10, 2015

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini Recipe


My family and friends know that my absolute fave dessert is Pineapple Upside Down Cake! So when I was recently sent a delicious bottle of Pinnacle Pineapple Vodka, I spent time mulling over what drink to create with it. That is when my brother-in-law suggested my favorite dessert!! Why didn't I think of that? So from my favorite dessert - this drink was created. It's delicious, fruity with a taste of cake - and not as many calories.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini

Ingredients (Serves 1):
  • 1/2 cup pineapple juice
  • 1 oz Pineapple-flavored Vodka (we used Pinnacle)
  • 2 oz Cake-flavored Vodka (we used Pinnacle)
  • Splash of grenadine
  • Optional garnishment: Pineapple Rings, Maraschino Cherries

Directions:
  1. Add juice and vodkas into a tumbler or medium size glass. 
  2. Add a splash of grenadine.
  3. Shake in tumbler (or mix in glass).
  4. Strain through the tumbler into preferred glass (or pour from glass used to mix drink).
  5. Garnish as desired and enjoy.


3 comments:

  1. This is my absolute favorite drink of all time. I used to make it into shots when I worked at a bar....LOVE that you have a recipe for it!!! I know what I'm doing tonight lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Birthday is coming up!! I can't wait to try this!! I love the recipes you post!!! Thanks Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete