My family and friends know that my absolute fave dessert is Pineapple Upside Down Cake! So when I was recently sent a delicious bottle of Pinnacle Pineapple Vodka, I spent time mulling over what drink to create with it. That is when my brother-in-law suggested my favorite dessert!! Why didn't I think of that? So from my favorite dessert - this drink was created. It's delicious, fruity with a taste of cake - and not as many calories.
Pineapple Upside Down Cake Martini
Ingredients (Serves 1):
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 oz Pineapple-flavored Vodka (we used Pinnacle)
- 2 oz Cake-flavored Vodka (we used Pinnacle)
- Splash of grenadine
- Optional garnishment: Pineapple Rings, Maraschino Cherries
- Add juice and vodkas into a tumbler or medium size glass.
- Add a splash of grenadine.
- Shake in tumbler (or mix in glass).
- Strain through the tumbler into preferred glass (or pour from glass used to mix drink).
- Garnish as desired and enjoy.