“The featured product was provided free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% the opinion of the Coupon Savvy Sarah family.”
Even Bikini Bottom needs protection from Evildoers and in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants the ocean's greatest heroes are here to save the day. Whether it is Patrick-Man working hard to clean up Bikini Bottom or the legendary Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy being dragged back into the crime-fighting business, there is no stopping these deep-sea heroic adventures. Super-fans will not want to miss the complete collection of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episodes, available together for the first time at a great bargain price of $14.99.
Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, SpongeBob SquarePants: The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants, which features both Spanish and French audio tracks, arrives on DVD on September 22, 2015 and will be available at major retailers nationwide and online at Amazon.
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants includes the following episodes:
- Patrick-Man!- Patrick becomes the superhero Patrick-Man, who intends to clean up Bikini Bottom-whether it wants it or not!
- Mermaid Man Begins- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy let SpongeBob and Patrick in on their secret, heroic origins!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy- When SpongeBob and Patrick hear that their beloved heroes are living in a nearby retirement home and they decide that the duo must come out of retirement, the aging superheroes discover their toughest challenge yet will be SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II- SpongeBob wins The Conch Signal from "The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" and now he can summon the semi-retired superheroes whenever there's an emergency. Rather than keep getting signals for "emergencies" like opening jars, the duo take SpongeBob along for their patrol to see what real crime fighting is all about.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III- SpongeBob and Patrick are house sitting for Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy when theydiscover the evil super villain, Man Ray frozen in a tank. After setting him free, they are forced to take on the roles of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy in order to re-capture the villain and save Bikini Bottom!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV- When SpongeBob finds Mermaid Man's utility belt in The Krusty Krab, he can't help but take it and play with the buttons. But when he accidentally shrinks all of his friends and all of Bikini Bottom, he has to go to Mermaid Man and confess that he played with the belt so that they can try to return everyone to normal!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V- Barnacle Boy, sick of being the sidekick, teams up with arch villains Man Ray and Dirty Bubble to cause havoc all over Bikini Bottom. Without his sidekick, Mermaid man is unable to stop them-until Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and SpongeBob team up with him to be his SuperFriends!
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture-SpongeBob and Patrick are not happy with the new movie about Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy which uses young, new actors to play their heroes, so they set out to make their own version of the movie using the real guys fresh from their retirement home.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob- Plankton has brainwashed Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and orders them to wreak havoc on the Krusty Krab. It's up to SpongeBob SquarePants and his trusty spatula to save the day!
Highly recommend for any Sponge Bob Fan! We have seen a couple episodes on the DVD but the rest we hadn't watched yet so they were a treat. Rose loves watching them over and over so she was thrilled to take this to her cousins to watch with them!
Coupon Savvy Sarah readers have the chance to enter to win a copy of Spongebob Squarepants: Adventures of Spongebob on DVD - just enter on the Rafflecopter form below! Giveaway ends 9/22/15!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"