Are you looking for a new way to give your holiday manis a little more impact? Try this easy tutorial from Julep using polish from their new Mad For Metallics Welcome Box. All it takes is three quick steps:Did you know that when you join Julep’s beauty box, you’ll get a box of brand-new, full sized nail color and beauty products each month – and you deserve it!
- Apply your base coat and let dry completely
- Use a striping brush to polish a thin line at the bottom of the color area and let dry.
- Fill in the rest of nail with color. Apply your top coat and you are done!
- Julep is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip - prepay for three months at a time and save $15).
- Julep is the only customizable box of full-size, limited-run nail colors and beauty innovations. That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
- Julep subscribers get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
Join Julep and get the 4-piece Metallics Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) - just pay $2.99 shipping with code MADLOVE. Want an even better deal? Pre-pay for your first three months of Julep and get the Welcome Box and shipping FREE. Either way, you are going to LOVE Julep.
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"