Friday, January 8, 2016

Mark your Calendars - Disney's 2016 Movie List is HERE! #DisneyMovies #Marvel #Pixar


We are Walt Disney Studios movie fans!! I already have most of these releases jotted down in my calendar so we can plan ahead to make some family movie dates, but I wanted to share them with you so you are in the know as well!

Here’s the list of 2016 Disney films to be released throughout the year:


January 29, 2016 - The Finest Hours (Walt Disney Studios)



March 4, 2016 - Zootopia (Walt Disney Animation Studios)


April 15, 2016 - The Jungle Book (Walt Disney Studios)



May 6, 2016 - Captain America: Civil War (Marvel)


May 27, 2016 - Alice Through the Looking Glass (Walt Disney Studios)



June 17, 2016 - Finding Dory (Disney / Pixar)


July 1, 2016 - The BFG (Walt Disney Studios)



August 12, 2016 - Pete’s Dragon (Walt Disney Studios)


Fall 2016 - Queen of Katwe (Walt Disney Studios)


November 4, 2016 - Doctor Strange (Marvel)


November 23, 2016 - Moana (Walt Disney Animation Studios)

Casting Moana video: https://youtu.be/pylCYlsjEK0


December 16, 2016 - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Lucasfilm)


TBD 2016 - The Light Between Oceans (DreamWorks Pictures)

My family and I are seriously geeked about all these films!!! What film are you most excited to see this year?

8 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see so many new movies coming out! Last year I wasn't too interested in most.I want to see Alice Through the Looking Glass for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Finding Dory!!! Like it's kind of crazy how much I want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney makes the best movies. I can't wait to see most of these titles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see so many of these, especially The Jungle Book and Doctor Strange!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look like great movies! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like they have a great list of movies coming up for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to see many of these movies but Captain America and the Jungle book would be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete