Spring broke? Here’s your break! If you can’t get away for a proper week in the sun this spring, lighten up with a pop of bright pastels! You’ll get this Free 3-Piece Polish Gift when you join Julep Beauty Box and pay for your first month ($24.99).
When you join Julep, you'll get a box of gorgeous and good-for-you beauty, nail, or skincare products delivered to your door every month. Julep offers the only full-size and fully-customizable beauty box out there, so you get what you want every month!
To redeem your Free 3-Piece Polish Gift, add the gift to cart and use code TAKEOFF at checkout.
Your gift includes:
- One pink grapefruit sheer iridescent polish
- One hyacinth crème polish
- One tart lemon crème polish
Here are some reasons why you’ll love Julep:
- Julep is affordable. Every month you get more than $40 of full-size products for just $24.99 per month (tip - prepay for three months at a time and only pay $19.99 a month).
- Julep is the only customizable subscription beauty box that makes all of their own (full-size!) products . That means no surprises, no dupes or colors you don't like. You can see what is in your box each month and have the option of swapping out colors/products you already have or don't want.
- Julep subscribers get 20% off all single product purchases, free shipping, early access to secret sales. If you are passionate about your polish, that adds up to some amazing savings!
- Satisfaction guaranteed - just call to cancel anytime.
Get your Free 3-Piece Polish Gift today! Use promo code TAKEOFF to get your free gift when you pay for your first month of Julep ($24.99).
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"