We are very excited that the new LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan opens in just a couple of weeks on March 25th in Auburn Hills, Michigan. We are attending a special media preview event on March 16th so I will be sharing unique photos of the attraction soon for you all to see - can't wait!
A brief overview of some of what you are in store for at the LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan:
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan will be a 32,000-square-foot indoor attraction.
- It will feature millions of LEGO® bricks and themed exhibits including a 4D cinema, two interactive rides, large soft play areas and much more.
- The attraction will feature a MINILAND display inspired by the metro Detroit region.
- You’ll be able to experience GMRENCEN, Spirit of Detroit, Belle Isle, Motown Museum, Fox theater, Guardian Building, Comerica Park, Uniroyal Tire, Michigan Central Station, and the Heidelberg Project all in MINILAND form.
Tickets must be purchased in advance and will be available online prior to the opening date (walk-up admittance will not be available). For more information about LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan ticket sales, annual passes, events, attractions or for more information, please visit their website here. Don't forget to follow them on social media as well for the latest updates - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Enter now for your chance to win a 4 Pack of Tickets to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan - Giveaway Ends 3/18/16 (see details below).
- Prize is for 4 individual tickets to LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan location
- Tickets must be redeemed by 12/31/16
- Winners will work with LDCMichigan representative to choose and schedule a date and time to visit!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products or attends events in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for deliver of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"