Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Looking for some Sweet Treats and Fun Gifts for Easter? Check out our Easter Gift Guide #Easter #HGG16


We have some great gift ideas and treats for you to give to your loved ones this Easter! Check below for some inspiration! 

Calico Critters Playsets & Accessories - Kids Gifts

I See Me Personalized Children's Books - Kids Gifts

Easter Basket Toys from Cloud B, Prime Time Toys and American Plastic Toys!

Hershey's Easter Candies - Perfect Easter Basket Stuffers!

Skylanders Superchargers Special Edition Easter Characters - Kids Gifts

Crayola Star Wars Virtual Design Pro & Color Alive Frozen Products - Kids Gifts

PEEPS & Company Easter Treats

Imperial Toys Star Wars Bubble Toys - Kids Gifts

Baron Chocolatiers Easter Collection - Family Treats

Brio & Ravensburger Toys and Games from Wonder Forge

Swiss Colony Easter Family Treat Gift Box


9 comments:

  1. Wow that's some great looking goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg love the cloud b bunnies, they look super soft! no easter is complete without some toys and snacks in the basket! I indulged in some chocolates myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great gift ideas!I would get my nieces the Crayola Alive Virtual Design Pro & the Color Alive Frozen Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great basket ideas! My nephews would love the Star Wars bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these gift basket ideas. the crayola alive would be someone I know my family would love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that candy would last about 5 minutes in our house. It's kind of good I'm Jewish lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The "I see Me" books are truly wonderful and the one we have for our one year old granddaughter is soooo cute. A real treasure.

    ReplyDelete