PBS Distribution has releasing six stories from PBS Kid’s Odd Squad series on the new DVD “DANCE LIKE NOBODY’S WATCHING” which is now available to own. Featuring math and music, the stories on this new DVD will have kids singing and dancing as they watch Odd Squad agents solve off-the-wall cases.
From listening to Delivery Doug sing about egg salad sandwiches to hearing Agent Olaf’s potato song, this DVD is filled with laugh-out-loud tunes. In the story “Dance Like Nobody’s Watching,” Agent O’Duffey forgets the code for the alarm system at headquarters. To turn it off, Olive, Otto, Oscar, and Ms. O must make their way through several booby traps by following the correct pattern. In order to beat the final trap, Otto dances his way between numerous flashing lasers while listening to his favorite band – Soundcheck. The band is also featured in the story “Soundcheck.” Utilizing the Mathroom at headquarters, the agents uncover that the band’s new hit song “Take Away Four” is causing four items related to its listeners to be subtracted – four tires, four bagels, four chairs. Because a musical problem needs a musical solution, Olive and Otto change the song’s lyrics to make things right!
The “DANCE LIKE NOBODY’S WATCHING” DVD includes the stories below:
- Dance Like Nobody’s Watching - When the alarm system at headquarters is triggered, Olive, Otto, Ms. O, and Oscar must avoid a series of booby traps in order to shut it off. They use their shoes to test the various patterns of the booby traps.
- Soundcheck - Olive and Otto must figure out how and why things are disappearing around town when all Otto wants to do is listen to a song by his favorite band, Soundcheck.
- Soundcheck Part Deux - When the members of Soundcheck go missing, Otto and Olive must bring them back together in time for their big concert. Otto uses his special superfan closet to help collect data to solve the case.
- A Case of the Sing-Alongs - When Mayor Macklemore catches a case of the Sing-A-Longs, Olive and Otto must discover the cause before the Mayor sings his way out of his job!
- O is Not for Old - The agents throw a surprise party for Ms. O and are having trouble making decisions about the details. They send O’Malley to delay Ms. O by various means while they try to figure them out.
- Mystic Egg Pizza - With the help of Odd Squad, Delivery Debbie and Delivery Doug must figure out why their food is disappearing.
“DANCE LIKE NOBODY’S WATCHING” is now available on DVD and has a run time of approximately 90 minutes with a SRP of $12.99. A special feature included on this DVD is an extended version of the Soundcheck song “Take Away Four.”
This was a unexpected hit at our house. I wasn't sure what to expect based on the cover photo and having not watched the series before but it was a huge hit! The fun cases with math needed to solve them was really enjoyable.I would highly recommend this series - especially if you are homeschooling!
PBS Kid's Odd Squad: Dance Like Nobody Is Watching DVD is available at major retailers nationwide in addition to online at Amazon.
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"