Purina Pro Plan Bright Mind Adult Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food is specially formulated to nourish your dog’s mind throughout adulthood. The unique blend of brain-supporting nutrients includes high-quality chicken protein for energy along with DHA, EPA and arginine to help maintain your dog’s cognitive health. Bright Mind is filled with antioxidants for immune system support along with essential vitamins and omega fatty acids to keep your best buddy’s skin and coat in top condition.
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Unique blend of DHA, EPA, antioxidants, B vitamins and arginine supports cognitive health throughout adulthood
- Optimal levels of high-quality protein and fat help dogs maintain ideal body condition
- Rich in antioxidants to help promote a healthy immune system
- Vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acid support skin and coat health
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S. facilities
We fed this to one of our in-laws older pooches and she loved it! We gradually added it into her current food and phased the other one out and she is happy as a clam! Her coat looks a lot healthier than it did before and they are seeing less irritation on her paws due to unknown allergies.
If you haven't check out Chewy.com yet - it is THE place where pet lovers shop. Check out their website and make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on sales, promotions, new products and more.
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"