The name Jabra should be well known to anyone who uses their smartphone as an extension of themselves in their everyday lives like my husband and I do. They have been making wireless headsets and devices for years and have developed a well-deserved following. Jabra products fit seamlessly into your life, whether you are working in an office, out of your home, on the go, working out.....the list is endless! My husband, daughter and I are Jabra fanatics and use their products throughout our day - like the Jabra Solemate to jam to our favorite tunes while playing games together in the evening or the Jabra Rox wireless headphones my husband loves to use while during yard work or working out!
The Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds were designed to get you motivated before, during and after your workout with rich and clear wireless sound - let's face it, we all perform better with our favorite songs to fire us up!
Some of my favorite features of the Jabra Sport Pace are:
- I can easily change my music to suit my workout pace with the earbud controls.
- I love the rapid charging capability so on the days I forgot to charge my earbuds, I can charge them for just 15 minutes while I change which will give me an hour's workout worth of battery life!
- The Jabra Sport Life App is the bomb! With it I can plan, review and evaluate my workout because it measures my pace, calories I have burned and even my distance and route I took by using the GPS of my phone when I go for walks outside.
- The Jabra Sport Pace earbuds are very comfortable and fit securely on my ear thanks to the earhooks that keep them in place.
Other great features are:
- Premium wireless sound and inline buttons to control music or phone calls.
- Comfortable fit with behind the ear wearing style and multiple sized ear gels.
- Built toward US Military standards for rain, sweat, shock and dust resistance (IP54 rated).
- Reflective cable for early morning or nighttime usage.
The Jabra Sport Pace Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds are available online at Amazon.com in Blue, Yellow and Red and retail for $99.99 (the red and yellow ones are currently on sale).
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"