The name Jabra should be well known to anyone who uses their technology, mainly their smartphone, as an extension of themselves in their everyday lives. Jabra has been making wireless headsets, devices and speakers for years and have developed a well-deserved following. I love that Jabra has products for every aspect of your lifestyle whether you are working in an office, out of your home, on the go, working out.....the list is endless!
|One of my husband's favorites - Jabra Rox!|
My husband, daughter and I are HUGE fans of Jabra and use their products throughout our day - like the Jabra Freeway hands-free speaker in our car, the Jabra Solemate to jam to our favorite tunes while playing games together in the evening or even one of my husband's favorites - the Jabra Rox Wireless Headset which he uses year round whether when mowing the lawn (or shoveling the snow) or when he is working out at the gym!
The new Jabra Halo Smart wireless headphones were designed for those who want a great calling experience, music on-the-go and the ability to switch easily between the two. The intelligence of Jabra Halo Smart lies in its ability to let the user manage calls, music and media with just one device.
Jabra Halo Smart delivers a superior call experience thanks to high-quality microphones with integrated wind-noise protection, enhanced voice capabilities via a dedicated Google Now/Siri button and immersive, full-spectrum sound through its 10mm speakers. It's optimized battery performance removes the hassle of having to constantly charge your headset – making the Jabra Halo Smart perfect for use all-day, every day, especially with 17 hours of talk time or 15 hours of music time with just one charge.
Here are some of my favorite features of the Jabra Halo Smart:
- Pairs easily with iPads, tablets and smartphones for listening to music, audio books, playing games and even watching movies.
- The set up takes under 5 minutes and is very easy because the headphones prompt you through the process on how to pair devices.
- Charges in approximately 90 minutes, giving you a full day battery charge.
- The headphones come with multiple sizes of eargels to ensure the perfect fit.
- Comfortable to wear around the neck and the earbuds can stick to the magnetized strip on each side of the neckband so they are not left dangling.
- You can accept a call by separating the two earbuds as they rest around your neck, and use one earbud for phone calls or both for listening to music.
- Access Siri or Google Now at the touch of a button and keeps you connected and informed in a number of ways. A subtle vibration in the neckband alerts you to incoming calls, while Android users can expect readouts of calendar notifications, emails, text messages and social media messages.
- Comes in three different colors: black, blue and red (plus it's available in Silver at Best Buy only).
- Easy control of the headphones by simple touches of a button.
Check out this short video about the Jabra Halo Smart:
The Jabra Halo Smart Wireless Bluetooth Headphones are available online at Amazon.com in Black, Blue and Red and they are on sale currently for $59.99 (Regularly retails for $79.99).
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"