If you are not familiar with Sci-Fi Block, it is a monthly Sci-Fi geek subscription box. The Sci-Fi Block is a member of the Nerd Block family and every month you’ll get 4-6 epic Sci-Fi items, plus a custom Sci-Fi themed t-shirt (in your specified size).
The September Sci-Fi Block was filled with tons of goodies from the X-Files, Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr. Who and more!
The September Block contained:
- The X-Files Tshirt
- Star Wars Death Star Ice Mold (super cool)
- Star Trek: The Original Series Teeny Tin
- Starship Troopers Temporary Tattoo and Patch Set
- Doctor Who: New Adventures with the Third Doctor - Exclusive variant comic!
- Tom Kennedy Space Girls Art print
- The X-Files Lunch Bag **Sci-Fi Exclusive**
Sci-Fi Block Details:
- The Cost: $19.99 plus shipping for a single box (Shipping is $8.75 to Canada, $9.50 to US, $12.50 Worldwide)
**Note: The price per monthly box decreases the more boxes your order.
- The Contents: Every Nerd Block comes with a custom t-shirt (in your specified size) and 5-6 geeky items
- The last day to order Sci-Fi Block is the 15th of every month at 11:59 PM EST. The next block will be available from 12:01 am on the 16th of every month.
The October Sci-Fi Block contains 4 Exclusives and will feature a prehistoric exclusive for fans of Jurassic Park along with other mysterious items from Mystery Science Theater and Judge Dredd......and more! Don't delay and get your order in for the October Sci-Fi Block - it even makes a great gift!!
Get Social with Sci-Fi Block Online
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"