Unwrap a high-action adventure this holiday season with a collection from one of the hottest preschool series on TV, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas. This latest puppy collection features daring rescues with just the right amount of holiday cheer! Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they're feeling festive, competitive or silly, it's no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season.
Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas will be available on DVD November 1, for the suggested retail price of $14.99. You can pick up a copy for your kids at major retailers nationwide in addition to online at Amazon.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save Christmas - When Santa's sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins - Someone has been swiping fish off Cap'n Turbot's boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it's a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins - Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it's been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye - Skye is on her way to Jake's Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crash lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can't reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest - ice or snow she's ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day - The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay's Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can't show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X's impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events, until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny - When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.
If you kids are Paw Patrol fans (even Nickelodeon fans), they will find this DVD super entertaining as did my nieces and nephews while they watched it with Rose. This would make an excellent stocking stuffer or fun way to spend family time leading up to the holidays!
Enter to win a Nickelodeon's Paw Patrol: Pups Save Christmas DVD - Giveaway Ends 11/7/16! Just enter on the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"