Complete oral care is important for your dog’s total body health and can add years to their lifespan. Greenies Grain-Free Canine Dental Chews are proven to clean dogs’ teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath, and maintaining healthier teeth and gums. Their new Grain-Free Chews are formulated with chickpeas and potato for a more natural diet, making these low-fat dental chews perfect for daily treating.
- They're the #1 vet-recommended dental chew
- Complete oral care is important for your dog's total body health and can add years to their lifespan
- Provides a total oral-health solution as it cleans dogs teeth by fighting both plaque and tartar buildup, freshening breath and maintaining healthier teeth and gums
- Highly palatable, low-fat formula with an irresistible taste made from soluble, natural ingredients like chickpeas and potato that break down quickly for safe and easy digestion
- Petite chews for dogs 15-25 pounds
Our family's pooches LOVED these Greenies treats and after speaking with our vet, they definitely recommended them! The past couple weeks we have noticed a huge difference too in our pet's breath - Bonus!!
If you haven't check out Chewy.com yet - it is THE place where pet lovers shop. Check out their website and make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on sales, promotions, new products and more.
Disclosure: Coupon Savvy Sarah receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain affiliate links that I receive commission or payment from in exchange for referrals. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend products or services I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 225: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising"