Friday, January 27, 2012

Red's All Natural Burrito Winners


Below are Friday's (1/27/12) Red's All Natural Burrito Winners:

1.  Melissa Miller
2.  Veronica Hay
3.  Julie Cutshaw
4.  Debbie Johnson
5.  Marissa Sexton
6.  Amy N Randy Ward

Congrats everyone - please make sure to email me at CouponSavvySarah@yahoo.com within 48 hours to claim your prize or you will forfeit the prize.

NOTE: The giveaway posts were removed from Facebook as it was brought to my attention that I had violated the new guidelines on Facebook - so I printed and deleted the posts so I could remain in compliance.

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Just sent you my mailing info thanks Sarah love this giveaway and thanks again! Julie Cutshaw
    sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all of us winners... just made my day

    ReplyDelete